Welcome to Kindergarten at GVA Northglenn
Dear Kindergarten Parents,
- In order to confirm your seat next year, you will need to complete your online Registration Packet and then submit your required documents by email, fax, or drop off to the Front Office (hours are 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) as soon as possible.
- The required documents are a copy of birth certificate, immunization records and a copy of the Parent/Guardian ID.
- There is also a Materials Fee of $30 due each academic year ($15 for siblings) which you can either pay online or with cash or check.
School Calendar and Hours
- 2019-20 School Calendar
- The first day of Kindergarten is August 19, 2019.
- Kindergarten students attend school from 8:00 AM to 3:15 PM, Monday through Friday.
Free and Reduced Lunch
- Free and Reduced Lunch applications will be available in late July.
- For more information regarding income eligibility and other aspects of the school meals program, please visit this website.
- If you are not already receiving the weekly, emailed newsletter, sign up here.
If you have any further questions, please contact
- LeeAnn Kain, Registrar, lkain@gvaschools
We look forward to working with you and getting to know your family!