AdvancED Improvement Network
The AdvancED Improvement Network is a global community of over 36,000 schools and school systems around the globe. While members may have unique needs and visions for their institutions, all are dedicated to their students, parents and communities, and all are focused on learner advancement while using continuous improvement as the guiding force.
All members of the AdvancED Improvement Network receive exclusive access to the AdvancED Continuous Improvement System, regardless of where institutions are in their improvement journey. This data-informed framework helps institutions plan and navigate a successful journey that is customized to their specific needs.
Using the AdvancED Continuous Improvement System, members are empowered to:
- Evaluate learning environments by focusing on students
- Revealstrengths and weaknesses using measurable data
- Identify trends by comparing classroom observations across subjects, grade levels and other filters using our education technology
- Implement powerful tools for professional development, peer learning and ongoing improvement
- Ensure the quality of education remains at the forefront through a variety of diagnostic and improvement tools
AdvancED Network Members appreciate the value of having a comprehensive and personalized solution with the added bonus of ongoing professional and support services. All institutions can benefit, whether they are high performing, in turnaround, or have a need for nuanced improvement that takes their performance to a new level.
Guiding the pursuit of excellence
Using a set of rigorous research-based standards and evidence-based criteria, AdvancED Performance Accreditation examines the whole institution – the policies, programs, practices, learning conditions and cultural context – to determine how well the parts work together to carry out the institution’s vision and meet the needs of every learner.
In order to earn AdvancED Performance Accreditation, institutions must:
- Meet the AdvancED Standards and accreditation policies.
- Demonstrate quality assurance through internal and engagement reviews.
- Engage in continuous improvement.
AdvancED Performance Accreditation is not about earning a label for a one-time evaluation. Rather, it recognizes those institutions that have sustained an exemplary commitment to continuous improvement and learner outcomes.