School Lunch is provided by Aurora Public Schools Nutrition Services
FREE AND REDUCED SCHOOL MEALS
- No applications were mailed to households this year.
- Every year your family needs to reapply for Free and Reduced meals.
Please go to aurorak12.payschools.com to apply.
- Register as the administrator and create a username and password.
- For help applying, please click here.
You will need to apply online and need the following information:
- Your income as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or annually for each household member
- Student’s Legal name as it appears on students enrollment documents. If the student was registered with 2 last names, you will need to put both last names on the application under the student’s last name.
- Your student’s ID number. This number can be obtained in the following ways:
- Student ID numbers will be available during Back to School Registration too.
New Payment Portal for Meals
PaySchools Central Support Desk
Any Other Questions?
- K-4th grade: $1.40
- 5-8th grade: $1.60
- Reduced- Breakfast Free
- K-4th grade: $2.60
- 5-8th grade: $2.90
- Adult: $3.90
- Reduced -Lunch Free
- This includes Gluten Free, Vegetarian etc.
- APS requires a form to be filled out by Doctor for any special needs
- Download form here