Please register for busing as soon as possible for the 2018-19 school year.
These are preliminary bus stops for the 2018-19 school year. Final stops will be determined late August or early September.
Preliminary 2018-19 Bus Routes
- Please have your child(ren) to the bus stop 10 Minutes PRIOR to the scheduled departure time listed on the schedule.
- Afternoon drop-offs can be up to 5 minutes EARLY and up to 20 minutes LATE
- All pick-up and drop-off times can vary due to weather and traffic
- Students will NOT BE RELEASED from the bus until a parent is waiting outside the bus. If the child recognizes the car, the driver must be visible to the bus driver.
Guiding principles for determining routes and the location of stops include:
- 50 or more students per route
- 6 or more students per stop
- Students should not ride more than one hour (one way) to or from any bus stop. There may be an exception if parents agree to a stop that extends ride time beyond one hour.
The fees are the same amount regardless of how many days a student rides the bus or if they only ride one way.
2018-19 Regular Rates
- $540 per family per school year ($60/month per family)
- $270 due by September 1, 2018
- $270 due by January 15, 2019
If your family qualifies for Free and Reduced lunch, there is not a fee to ride the bus. Families are still required to register for busing.