Please register for busing as soon as possible for the 2018-19 school year.
These are preliminary bus stops for the 2018-19 school year. Final stops will be determined late August or early September.
Preliminary 2018-19 Bus Routes
- Please have your child(ren) to the bus stop 10 Minutes PRIOR to the scheduled departure time listed on the schedule.
- Afternoon drop-offs can be up to 5 minutes EARLY and up to 20 minutes LATE
- All pick-up and drop-off times can vary due to weather and traffic
- Students will NOT BE RELEASED from the bus until a parent is waiting outside the bus. If the child recognizes the car, the driver must be visible to the bus driver.
- Email Debby McAmis, Transportation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guiding principles for determining routes and the location of stops include:
- 50 or more students per route
- 6 or more students per stop
- Students should not ride more than one hour (one way) to or from any bus stop. There may be an exception if parents agree to a stop that extends ride time beyond one hour.
The fees are the same amount regardless of how many days a student rides the bus or if they only ride one way.
2018-19 Regular Rates
- $540 per family per school year ($60/month per family)
- $270 due by September 1, 2018
- $270 due by January 15, 2019
If your family qualifies for Free and Reduced lunch, there is not a fee to ride the bus. Families are still required to register for busing.