All Global Village Academy students are required to wear school uniforms each day.
- All families who do not have internet access please contact the Main Office to arrange your uniform purchase.
The following items are approved uniform attire:
- GVA logo T-shirts and polos. (Red, purple, royal blue, maroon, dark green, pink, white and gold.)
- Plain polos can be worn at all locations except GVA Douglas County and GVA Fort Collins.
- Students may wear a solid color jacket without a GVA logo (any color) in the classroom.
- Navy blue or khaki only-Colorado Springs, Douglas County & Fort Collins
- Navy blue, black or khaki only-Northglenn
- Elementary: Navy blue or khaki only. Middle School: Black-Aurora
- The uniform bottoms must be dress pant material.
- Denim jeans are unacceptable.
- Leggings or tights may not be worn unless under a skirt.
Skirts or Shorts:
- The uniform shorts, skirts and skorts must follow the length requirements (Finger Tip length)
- Sneakers are required each day.
- Students must look clean-cut and well-groomed.
- Facial hair is not permitted (no beards)
The following items are NOT permitted:
- Hats/Sunglasses (Only for Recess )
- Baggy pants/shorts
- Ripped/torn clothing
- Low-cut, midriff shirts/blouses
- One-shoulder baring shirts/blouses
- Off-the-shoulder shirts/blouses
- Spaghetti strap shirts/blouses
- Denim jeans
- Corduroy pants
- Stretch pants/leggings (unless being worn under uniform skirt)
- Open-toed and open-backed shoes (ex: sandals, flip-flops, crocs, etc.)
Dress Code Violations
- The student will receive a warning and Parent/Guardian will be notified.
- The student will be loaned a gently used uniform for the day if one is available
- The student will be sent home to change.
- The student will receive detention.
- The student will receive a 1-day suspension.