We are very excited to announce the addition of Pearson SuccessNet to our educational curriculum
here at GLOBAL VILLAGE ACADEMY. Pearson SuccessNet offers you the opportunity to look inside your child's day-to-day learning.
How to get started? It's as easy as 123!
Success at school can be a shared learning experience!
As a partner helping your child make the most of learning, Pearson SuccessNet offers the right tools for you and your child. It all begins with a simple login at the web site.
How to access the Web site:
- Access your Internet browser - (For your reference, Pearson SuccessNet Internet and System Requirements can be found at https://pearsonnacommunity.force.com/coco/articles/Informational/Pearson-SuccessNet-System-Requirements).
- Enter the URL (site address) -- http://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
- Then, use the following information to get started in Li's Lily AM Class classroom:
Your child's user name:
Your child's password:______________
Note: User name and password are case sensitive
- Congratulations! You should see your home page.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back to school! In an effort to keep encouraging our students to read Chinese this school year, I’m happy to announce that we have a Chinese reading program that will help us achieve the goal.
IChinesereader is an online reading platform for K-12 Chinese programs. There are thousands of interactive Chinese e-books which are placed at 20 proficiency levels. The goal of implementing this program in the model classrooms is to provide Chinese reading resources to families, strengthen students Chinese reading skills and expose students with larger variety of text genres and topics.
The following steps are to assist you with program installation:
- Please go to https://ichinesereader.com/
- If you are using it on the computer, please click LOGIN.
If you are using it on Android or Apple devices, please scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and download the app into your device.
- Enter your child’s username and password
- It’s time to explore!
Some helpful tips:
- “Open reading” section includes ALL digital books.
- If you click “FILTER”, there are books sorted by proficiency level, interest level, topics etc..
- All digital books have audio assistance. If you click , you will be able to hear the book.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact GVCC Chinese program coordinator Chen Hong: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a wonderful school year!