GVA Northglenn: China in May 2019
- $3,870 for a student
- $4,300 for an adult
The price of our trip will be increasing by $75 on October 1, 2018. In order to lock in the current lower pricing, please be sure to enroll by Sunday, September 30, 2018. For more information and to enroll, please go to www.eftours.com/2162407JE or call EF’s Traveler Support Team at (800) 665-5364.
- Day 1: Fly overnight to China.
- Day 2: (BEIJING)Meet your Tour Director in Beijing.
- Day 3: (BEIJING)Tour of Beijing. Taji at Summer Palace. Dragon boat ride. Forbidden City. Tianmen Square. Local school (if in session). Peking Duck dinner.
- Day 4: (BEIJING/BADALING) Travel to Badaling. Tour Great Wall. Tea ceremony. Hutong rickshaw tour. Authentic meal with Hutong families.
- Day 5: (BEIJING/XI'AN) Temple of Heaven park. Fly to Xi'an. Bike ride to city wall.
- Day 6: (XI'AN) Tour of Xi'an. Teracotta Wariors.
- Day 7: (SHANGHAI) Fly to Shanghai. Visit World Financial Center. Spend time on the Bund. Chinese acrobatics show.
- Day 8: (SHANGHAI) Tour of Shanghai. Jade Buddha Temple. Yu Yuan Garden. Nanjing Lu.
- Day 9: Fly home.