Spring soccer is offered to 5th, 6th, and 7th grade students who wish to compete, learn the game, and/or showcase their love for soccer.
Registration is now open!
- The cost is $85 to participate.
- Registration closes on the first day of practice which is on Monday, March 18th.
- Practices will be held after school from 3:45 to 5:15 on Monday and Wednesday.
- The first day of practice starts Monday, March 25th.
- Please make sure to fill out the 3 athletics forms and have them turned in to Ms. Erickson prior to the first day of practice. The three forms include a Sports Physical signed by your doctor, a Release of Liability, and the Code of Conduct. You can find these forms online on the middle school athletics website. If you have already participate in a GVA sport, you do NOT need to fill these out again.
Parent Volunteers Needed
We are looking for volunteers to help coach soccer. Please contact Ms. Erickson