The purpose of the committee is to inform, encourage and provide opportunities for parent and community members to be involved in the planning and evaluation of the school's instructional program and quality improvement processes.
The SAC is asking for you to help us in this endeavor by taking the time to complete our annual survey. The committee will use the results of this survey to advise the principal on how school leadership, personnel, and infrastructure are advancing or impeding the progress of the school.
Get Paid for Completing the Survey
- Parents/families will receive 1 volunteer hour (a $10 value) for completing the GVA-DC Parent Survey!
- After completing the survey, parents/families can log one hour in the volunteer book (description: parent survey).
- Morning classes will be competing to be the first class with 100% of their parents completing the survey.
- The winning class will earn a spirit day!
- Once parents have completed the survey they can print the last page of the survey- "Global Village Academy - Douglas County Parent Survey: Your response has been recorded", write their student's name on the printout and turn it in to their child's AM teacher, or email a screen shot of the last page to their child's AM teacher or email their child's AM teacher stating that they have completed the survey.
Thank you for contributing to GVA-DC's quality improvement processes!