Cross Country will be the only sport offered for the fall season.
Cross Country is a Co-ed running team that competes against other schools over an outdoor terrain consisting of 1 to 2 miles.
The fall season will begin with an “Interest Practice” for those who are interested and for those who are unsure or would like to get a feel for the sport. This is a non-fee offering.
- The Interest Practice’s will be held after school on both Monday August 20th and Wednesday August 22nd.
- Practice will be from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm on both days.
- The athletes will meet with Coach Erickson in the PE Room.
- Please make sure all athletes come with proper attire for running activities.
- The registration deadline is Wednesday September 5th.
Registration: Registration for Cross Country is now open online under Middle School Athletics.
- There is a fee of $85 per sport, per athlete.
- Parents and athletes are required to read, print, and sign the 3 forms posted on the Middle School Athletics website.
- The forms that must be turned in are Code of Conduct, the Sports Physical, and a Waiver/Liability form.
- These forms must be turned in prior the first official practice in order to participate.
- The season officially starts Monday August 27th.
Mandatory Parent Meeting
- Wednesday September 5th, at 5:00 PM in the PE room
- The first official practice will be held on Monday August 27th.
- Practices will be held every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school from 3:30 to 5:00 pm at our school and will meet Coach Erickson in the PE room.
Our school will be competing against many other charter schools in the Aurora/Denver area.
- Each meet will take place at Vanguard Classical School in Lowry which is approximately 29 minutes from our school. The address is 801 Yosemite St. Denver, CO.
- All meets will start at 5:15 pm.
- Athletes are expected to arrive fully prepared 30 minutes before the start time for proper warm-up and team huddles.
Questions? Please email Ashley Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org