Science Fair for 3rd-7th Grades
Thursday, April 4
in the GVA-DC Cafeteria
Tri-fold displays due on Monday, April 1
to the PM Teachers
The Science Fair allows students to independently investigate a topic that interests them and share their project with others.
- Science Fair projects are to be completed at home in English.
- Please follow the timeline and fill-in the student worksheet that went home in classroom folders. Then use the worksheet to create a neat, eye-catching tri-fold display.
- More information can be found on Ms. Elliott's webpage in the Science Fair section.
- Be sure to subscribe to Ms. Elliott’s page for all the latest information from STEM!
- Questions: Please email Ms. Elliott or Mrs. Manskey
Kindergarten through 2nd grades will be completing a group project in class.