GVCC has been very successful in attracting grant funding during its first four years of operation.
Grant funding for GVA schools has included:
- A five year $1.4 million U.S. Department of Education grant.
- A $900,000 grant through the National Security Agencies, STARTALK program for critical languages.
- $1.2 in Colorado Department of Education start up grants.
- $500,000 from the Walton Family Foundation;
- $50,000 from the Asia Society as one of the first Confucius Classrooms in the United States.
GVA campuses have also issued $8.3 in bonds to build the first 32,000 square foot phase one of the Aurora campus and a $1.58 million dollar loan to renovate the second GVA campus in Northglenn.